Thursday, October 1, 2009

A two-fer today...

I'm combing the internet trying to find interesting blogs to follow. Of course I want to follow Etsy bloggers, but obviously my life isn't just Etsy. So in addition to the program I touched on in my previous post... I'm definitely going to have posts about other things that tickle my fancy. Things like cooking, baking, allergen-free foods, gardening, art & design, design history, etc. I'll try to spare you posts about my appalling taste in television lately. ;-)

2 comments:

  1. I'm still raving about Buffy the Vampire Slayer...which ended back in the 90's. So I doubt your taste in TV is any worse than mine! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could be interesting though...there are alot of appalling shows out there that are completely addicting!!

    ReplyDelete