Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My latest venture...

Some of you will know that this is hardly my first foray into blogging. With any luck, I'll be better at this one than I have been with others. The title of this blog says it all... my intentions are always good, but I am The Queen of Procrastination. Now that I am serious about my Etsy shop and my crafts, well, The Queen of Procraftination was born!

I hope that not only will I be able to use this blog to showcase my own crafts, shop successes and failures, but also showcase fellow crafters-in-arms, too!

There's been a lot of buzz in the Etsy forums lately for us new sellers and sellers who haven't got where they want to be yet. So here's a shout out to the lovely ladies at The Etsy 'D' List and The Hippie Chick's Etsy Blog who have gone gangbusters with their ideas for giving some Etsy newbies the support they are looking for! Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to follow...but for some reason i've been having problems with the "follow" thing popping up on peoples blogs! I'm really glad you've become a part of the team and i'm going to try my best to get everyone some great resources and advice.

    ReplyDelete